Luis Raul Scott, Jr.
Luis Raul Scott, Jr. is a native of Naguabo, Puerto Rico. He graduated from the University of West Georgia with a B.B.A. Accounting and Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School. Luis began his legal career as a court interpreter for the Chief Magistrate Court Judge of Clayton County, Honorable Michael P. Baird, in 2003. As an attorney, his primary practice areas include Personal Injury, Workers Compensation, and Immigration. Luis is a Partner at Smith, Wallis & Scott, LLP where he has worked since 2004. Since that time, he has been personally involved in more than 2,500 personal injury and workers compensation cases and has interpreted or been the primary lead attorney in over 1,000 mediations. Luis is a member of the State Bar of Georgia, Georgia Trial Lawyers Association and The American Immigration Lawyers Association.
Areas of Expertise
• Personal Injury
• Workers’ Compensation
• Georgia Office of Dispute Resolution Required ADR Training
• J.D., Atlanta’s John Marshall Law School
• B.B.A., Accounting, University of West Georgia
• Harlem High School
• Supreme Court of Georgia
• U.S. District Court, Northern District of Georgia
• U.S. District Court, Middle District of Georgia
• Smith, Wallis & Scott, LLP (2004-Present)
• State Bar of Georgia
• Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA)
• Atlanta Immigration Lawyers Association
For mediation scheduling call 678-222-0248.